Sunday 16 June 2013

Introduction to my blog

 


My life has been overtaken by Quilts and Books since my move to Saudi Arabia back in 2009, to accompany my husband on his last posting.

Whilst there I became an avid reader using the compound library for my next read fix as it was at that time very expensive to have books delivered. I am grateful to the library donators and members of the GoodReads website as I found myself reading so many different genres that I'd never have read if left to my own devices.

Then received my Kindle one Christmas and ordering was no longer an issue for most of my demands but I found my tastes had diversified and I just couldn't get enough books to read.

My reviews are in no way going to be of a literary standard. They are purely my point of view and how I felt about it at that particular time of reading. It is not my intention to upset anyone but no book is going to be everyone's cup of tea. So remember if I really don't like a book there's someone out there that really loves it.

2013 - Present
I am a Bookseller at Waterstones bookstore.

Reviews are for books purchased, borrowed or given by publisher for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments: